Wednesday 12 August 2015

How to pay CITI Bank India Credit Card Bill Online

Steps to pay CITI Bank India Credit Card Bill Online

There are 2 main methods to pay your CITI Bank Credit Card Bill Online.

#1 Using Bill Desk 

Below are the simple steps to pay your American Express Card using Bill Desk Service. This Service is completely Free of Cost for you and it typically takes 2-3 working days to get the money deposited in your Credit Card Account.

Step #A - Please go to the link - https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/citicard/citibank_card.jsp

You would need to provide below details.

You need to provide your CITI Bank Card Number twice for making sure there is no mistake on the Credit Card Number entered. Your email id to receive the confirmation of payment. Your Mobile number to receive the SMS that your payment has been successfully received by Bill Desk. Amount you would like to pay (Generally your Credit Card Statement Bill Amount) and then Select the Bank Account, through which you would like to pay the amount.

Step #B - Once you click on EPay Now after providing the details mentioned in Step #A, you would be redirected to your Bank Login page. Once you provide the details there to authenticate the payment, you would be redirected to Bill Desk website again with Confirmation of your payment.

That is all. With these simple steps, you are done with making payment for your CITI Bank Credit Card issued in India using Bill Desk. DON'T FORGET to save the receipt after successful payment.

#2 Using NEFT Payment

In this method, you could pay your CITI Bank Credit Card Bill using NEFT from your Bank Account. If you transfer the amount within NEFT Time Limits for the particular day, your payments would be received by CITI Bank on the same day.


Step 1:
Login to your non-Citibank bank account

Step 2:
Provide the payee details for funds transfer

Step 3:
 While doing a transfer, choose these payee details
Payee Name: Name as it appears on your Citibank Credit Card
Payee Account Number : Valid Citibank credit card number
Bank Name: Citibank N.A
Payment Account Type : Select Any Account Type
IFSC Code: CITI0000003**
Branch Address: CHENNAI (Customers residing in any City can initiate a payment using CHENNAI IFSC code CITI0000003)



For more details, please follow below Citibank Website Link - https://www.online.citibank.co.in/products-services/online-services/epay.htm?eOfferCode=CBHOCCTMMPACC

Please feel free to share your experience in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Great thanks unto these great company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and pay my bills.Until i met this company who helped me out with the sum of [$100,000]. I'm very glad and happy because I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit.Truly i want to thank Mr Barry More who seriously help me through and ensure i get the loan without delay.If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Barry More at [barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com ] for a fast and safe loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks unto these great company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and pay my bills.Until i met this company who helped me out with the sum of [$100,000]. I'm very glad and happy because I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit.Truly i want to thank Mr Barry More who seriously help me through and ensure i get the loan without delay.If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Barry More at [barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com ] for a fast and safe loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thanks unto these great company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business i was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and pay my bills.Until i met this company who helped me out with the sum of [$100,000]. I'm very glad and happy because I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit.Truly i want to thank Mr Barry More who seriously help me through and ensure i get the loan without delay.If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Barry More at [barrymoreloans12@hotmail.com ] for a fast and safe loan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By JENAS PEDRO LOAN COMPANY That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { jp_loanfirm@hotmail.com }

    Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from JENAS PEDRO Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to JENAS PEDRO LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { jp_loanfirm@hotmail.com }

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    We Have Loan Programs Tailored For Any Profile And You've Come To The Right Place To Satisfy Your Business Needs. If Your Company Or You Know Of Any Company With Viable Projects / Proposals That Needs Financing, Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us For More Information: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    You Will Hear From Us. Well Nice To Meet You And I look forward to our Business Acquaintance. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fast cash offer for you today at just 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. Apply now for your instant approval and transfer . contact (Whats App) number:+917310847059 contact email id : sumitihomelend@gmail.com
    Mr. Sumiti

    ReplyDelete